Friday, January 9, 2009

Date Night

With our busy schedules...okay, really my busy schedule...Emily & I rarely get to spend time together by ourselves. So, last night we had a date night.

Our friend Ben got us free tickets to see "Drumline Live" at the Classic Center. We decided to do it up right and go to dinner too!

East West Bistro was one place we've been wanted to go back to (although we've never been there together)...and it was yummy! The show was fun, not quite what we expected...but very entertaining! There was a lot of audience participation...and according to Emily the small African-American girl in front of us kept giving me the stink-eye for my less-than rhythmic dancing...but the time we spent together was the best part!

However, Emily does now believe that she could be a member of the cast...

2 comments:

Gabriel Beal said...

Cool. G and I need a date night too. Sounds like a nice time. And your leftovers smelled delicious today.
-Shirin

MAV said...

just so you know (Em), this entry made me giggle.