Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Clinics

Today in class, Shirin and I noticed that one of our fellow classmates calculated the number of days until we begin clinical rotations. Apparently, I have 197 days until I am let loose to practice on animals!!!! AHHHHHHH! It is both scary and exciting. I'm so ready to be putting my knowledge to use, but at the same time, feel that I know so little!

So, I was inspired by my classmate to keep a countdown of my days left in the classroom...
please note the awesome puppy on the rainbow design I have obtained! perfect!

3 comments:

Shirin Modaresi said...

OMG! Puppies in rainbows are so perfect...and make the countdown just a little less scary! :)
-Shirin

elizabeth said...

197 days of school! sort of like my 180 days on the trail (when we finish) however i don't have to study or take tests, etc! Good luck! miss you guys!

TheRagan3 said...

wow! sounds like a countdown to greatness to me! You'll make it and you'll be FABULOUS!
Good luck!
Erinn